Oh dear Sanjiv Bhatt!- Dr.M.K.Sherwani

  • Sherwani Mustafa
    Message 1 of 102 , Oct 1, 2011

      Oh dear  Sanjiv Bhatt!

      *******************

      You  seem a true  follower of Ram ,

      I salute your honesty and candor;

      Your upright and bold  testimony,

      Have  proved your mettle and valor.

      Like Ram, your conscience is clean ,

      You stood  against the Ravan of the day ;

      But The Almighty  will come to your help,

      You have  said  what you wanted to say .

      ‘Hai Ram ke wajood par Hindostan ko naaz,

      Ahle nazar kahtey hein jisko Imame Hind.’

                                                      “ Iqbal”

      (Senior I.P.S. Officer  Sanjiv Bhatt has been arrested for deposing against )

      Dr. Mustafa kamal Sherwani
      Lucknow__,
    • Sherwani Mustafa
      Message 102 of 102 , Oct 26, 2014

        I Am An Afghan Child
        ************ ********* ************************
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child!
        My faith  has given me a  strong will,
        I don’t have the fear of ocean or hill,
        I  remain  the same in  heat and chill,
        I have an ego which no bullet can kill.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child!
        Listen  to  my words! Oh my  dirty  foes,
        Your faces appear to me like ugly crows,
        Each day  will be  adding  to your  woes,
        Every  moment, your  worry  now grows.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child
        Your misfortune has befooled you all,
        You  saw  some slaves in  palatial hall,
        You   thought, I  am  weak  and small,
        Young in age, my heart is big  and tall.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child
        I am  not scared by the  heaps of dead,
        They possess no force to make me sad,
        With   blood ,  my   soil  is  always  red,
        Invaders   have  no  place  in   my head.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child
        Riding on the crest  of drone  and  bomb,
        You are quite busy in digging your tomb,
        You had this fate in your mother’s womb,
        In the dust will lie  your zeal  and aplomb.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child
        Your kids and  family are waiting for you,
        I pray, you   become  amongst  those  few,
        Who ran from here with their foot in shoe,
        From my past , you please  take  some cue.
        I am  an Afghan Child: I am an Afghan child
        ( Written on February,6,2010, this poem is from my poetry book  'Voice of Heart’. It is dedicated to Afghan people as the U.S. and British combat forces prepare for withdrawal)

        US marines, British combat forces end Afghan operations, prepare withdrawal

        Reuters | Oct 26, 2014, 05.09 PM IST

        Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
        Lucknow,U.P.India
        +91-9919777909