Ayodhya Verdict : Justice lost, Power won- Dr.M.K.Sherwani

  • Sherwani Mustafa
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 1, 2010

      October,1,2010

      A Dialogue Between Power and Justice

      Ayodhya Verdict : Justice lost, Power won

      *************************************

      Power:

      I am what I am : It is all you must know,

      People realize me when they face my heat.

      Justice:

      Without me, you  show  a devilish instinct,

      If you leave me, your future is totally bleak.

      Power:

      I feel pity on you, your lofty claim and name,

      You  always try to  wipe the tears of the weak.

      It is ‘I’ who command the destiny of the world,

      You only echo the voices of the timid and meek.

      Justice:

      I tremble at your arrogant and faithless words,

      What by this boundless pride you want to seek.

      It is you who bring havoc and ruin on the globe,

      It is you who trample the peace under your feet.

      Power:

      Come out from  dark alley under the glare of Sun,

      It is ‘I’ who decide your bottom, height and peak.

      It is ‘I’ who give  dictates  to the  faith  and  belief,

      I  repeat your  name  just  to hit  a  winning streak.

      I do what I like; For me my will is the eternal word,

      Cowards then cry that moral codes I  always break.

      I am  slave to none; No one can challenge  my  guns,

      You then lead the poor victims with groan and shriek.

      Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.

      Lucknow ,U.P. India

      sherwanimk@...

      +91-9919777909

      +91-522-2733715

    • Sherwani Mustafa
      Message 66 of 66 , Jul 30, 2015

        A Dialogue Between Power and Justice
         ( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart')
[...]

        Lucknow, U.P. India
        sherwanimk@...