FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS !!!!

  • Abu Zahrin Abu Bakar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009

      received:

      Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

      The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

      This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

      Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
      ========================

      Who was the power bloc that financed communism in China so that the nationalists & other parties lost out? Are the descendants of those below the people that run China today & will they be the ones collecting on US Debt through eminent domain?

      http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/spingola/081102

      Tse-ven Soong was the governor of the Central Bank of China and later Minister of Finance (1928–1931, 1932–1933). The Soong family, with Rothschild/Sassoon money, controlled the Chinese government and had carved up the country into drug regions dominated by warlords. Both the British Crown and the Soong family profited substantially from their mind-destroying, highly addictive opium business.

      When the mass media talk about nationalizing the banks, people somehow think that is good because at least they will be getting something for that bailout. What it really means is that in exchange for digit created debt money on computers, those  real assets in company shares, buildings & a revenue stream are being transferred from common shareholder's possession into the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation that is legally but not lawfully responsible for about 10T in US Treasury/Federal Reserve Debt not counting other IOU's like old age Security etc.

      When it becomes a choice in paying foreign debt holders vs old age security, health, welfare &/or other payments, who do you think will receive debt payments? Will it be China/Rothschilds/Sassoons or the people? The trick is to do it legally before people wake up and prepare with military force for any rebellion by the people.

      A Canadian armed force person mentioned that when it came up for vote for Quebec to split from Canada, the Federal Government moved airplanes and other military assests out of Quebec with some planes flying to Arizona. It was their largest miltary movement since WWII.

      States declaring sovereignty means that they will be fragmented with revenue streams & assets transferred out of their possession into the Federal Government's possession prior and from there flowing into the Elite Illuminati Families possession.

      http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1074.htm Canadian Troops To Patrol US Cities As Food Riots Feared with secret agreements signed already. February 24, 2008

      http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1173.htm December 1, 1988 Even today as these very words are being written, and in yet another bid showing both their leaders arrogance and the ignorance of the American people, the Pentagon has announced it is stationing 20,000 armed US Soldiers in the United States itself to help ‘protect’ the Homeland from attacks.

      These 20,000 US Soldiers being stationed among them should strike great fear into the hearts of all Americans, especially when viewed in the context of Russian Military reports which state that with nearly every US City surrounded by ‘circle freeways’, and with the average number of exits for these circle freeways being around 50, and with the number of armed troops needed to secure each exit being 6, and with only one heavy combat vehicle needed for each squad of 6 soldiers, every major population center in the United States can be sealed off and contained within 24 hours by just this exact number of troops.

      (What she doesn't write but another source from leaked secret US military orders passed on by wives is that the troops would wait & later go in to pick up the dead bodies afterwards.)

      In our World today one doesn’t have to look to far to see how this is done as the Israeli’s (run & controlled by the Rothschild's) have perfected the mass imprisonment of human beings in urban prison camps as evidenced by the Gaza Strip where barely 300 Israeli soldiers have cut off from all food and fuel supplies to over 1.5 million Palestinian men, women and children.  And it should come as no surprise that neither the United States, nor its Western allies, are opposing this mass imprisonment as they themselves are planning for those times when they will be doing the same thing to their citizens.

      Problem Reaction Solution

      Problem of US People rebelling against sophisticated theft of their assets.

      Reaction is to sign agreements allowing Chinese troops eminent domain (to come in & seal off cities if necessary if US troops refuse to carry out their orders).

      Solution is that useless US peasants have been replaced with hard working Chinese needing land expansion & new territories.
      http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-8-8/31055.html The following is a transcript of a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible. It is worth reading because it is believed to set out the CCP’s strategy for the development of China. The speech argues for the necessity of China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States and prepare it for a future massive Chinese colonization. “The War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century” was published on February 15, 2005 on www.peacehall.com and was published on www.boxun.com on April 23, 2005. This speech and a related speech, “The War Is Approaching Us” are analyzed in The Epoch Times original article “The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War.”
      http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/indexnow.htm “This Can NEVER Happen To Us”, said the Germans under Nazi rule….said the Russians….said the Chinese…said too many human beings to count, throughout history, having to battle these monsters….And DON’T FORGET that YOUR OWN ancestors who fought against these monsters to create the very country you are helping to destroy.

       US Orders Project ENDGAME To Begin, 775,000 Americans Targeted For Arrest
      HAL TURNER
             February 26, 2009

[...]

      This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

      I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

      More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.

      -------------- UPDATE 1:40 pm EST

      Eminent Domain is the power of government to TAKE private property for public use without the consent of the property owner. Under our Constitution, the government can only "take" when providing "just compensation" for what they've taken.

      Who decides what constitutes "just compensation?" The government!

      Homeowners who felt the government was not paying them enough for property in past "takings" have filed lawsuits. In absolutely every such case, the value placed upon the property by the government was upheld by the courts.

      Our federal government has now granted to China, this power to "take"our homes and businesses in the event the US Gov't defaults on its debts. Let's play this out as a worst case scenario. . . . . .

      The US Gov't goes belly-up and China comes in and says, "they owed us $2 Trillion in Treasury Notes and another $2 Trillion in actual cash money which is now worthless. We are taking the entire state of Hawaii and the entire state of California in lieu of this bad debt. "

      With the stroke of a Chinese chop stick, Hawaii and California -- all the land and buildings in those states -- are now owned by China.

      The "taking" would be a "valid public use" because it was "taken" in payment of the public debt!!!!

      China could then turn around and declare the value of all that land to be worth. . . . . I dunno, ten cents on a dollar?

      For your $200,000 house, you get a Chinese check for $20,000.

      Needless to say, the property owners would go ballistic and demand "just compensation" for what was taken. Who gets to decide what is "just?" China! Don't think you got a fair price for what they took? No problem, sue China.

      You'll lose.

      People who live in those states and own their land outright, might be able to negotiate with China to "rent" back their own property, as long as the property owner continued to pay all his taxes; but the land and buildings would belong to China!

      This is what our own Government has just done to us and it is the single most vile act of betrayal in the history of human existence.

      ------------- SECOND UPDATE 3:48 PM

      In early February nine U.S. States began the process of re-asserting their Sovereignty pursuant to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the US Constitution; declaring null and void any actions by Congress that violated the Constitution.

      At the time, I wrote about those state efforts (Here) and wondered why so many states were taking-up such an arcane issue in such a seemingly urgent fashion. I guess now, we know why.

      The states were obviously privy to what the feds were planning to do with granting Eminent Domain to China. The states took action to make certain the feds couldn't give away cities or the states themselves!

      This situation is going to get VERY ugly, VERY fast as one sovereign power (the feds) try to literally give away the land of other sovereign powers, (the states). This is the type of thing that starts Civil War.

      Our present federal government makes the treachery and betrayal of Benedict Arnold look like child's play.

      Posted by HalTurnerShow.com at 2/26/2009 12:54:00 PM

      halturnershow.blogspot.com/2009/02/feds-grant-eminent-domain-as-collateral.html

      --
      NESARA is HERE and NOW!

      **Get rid of the traitors and idiots in D.C. and bring back constitutional law and bring back this country to the greatness we were founded on!

      **9-11 was an inside job that "COULD NOT" have happened unless it was "ALLOWED" to happen.   We spend "billions" on defense and "they were told to stand-down".

      **Check out:  www.nesara.us

      check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages