DeshCalling: President Bashar al-Assad t he subject of a media driven conspiracy waged by US-Israel-Lebanon alliance – ne w allegations appear fortuitous for trio

  • MBIMunshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      MBIMunshi has sent you a link to a weblog:

      Arab public opinion is sending a strong signal: "I am here." This message emphasizes, "I am not here to curry favor with anyone" - not America, not Europe and, of course, not Israel - "but rather for myself." And thus it empowers the Muslim Brotherhood , Hamas and religious Shi'ites in Iraq.

      Blog: DeshCalling
      Post: President Bashar al-Assad the subject of a media driven conspiracy waged by US-Israel-Lebanon alliance ? new allegations appear fortuitous for trio
      Link: http://deshcalling.blogspot.com/2006/01/president-bashar-al-assad-subject-of.html