Good People

  • al_faruque
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      Welcome to Sydney Morning Herald Online.

      Jewish man arrested over arson at Paris Jewish centre
      August 31, 2004

      French police confirmed that a man arrested in connection with what
      was first believed to be an anti-Semitic arson attack on a Jewish
      social centre a week ago was a Jewish man who had worked there.

      Police headquarters refused to identify the man taken into custody
      in connection with the August 22 attack, but police sources said
      investigators had been searching for a 50-year-old Jewish man who
      frequented the centre.

      The man was "more or less homeless" and "mentally unstable", the
      sources said.

      On August 22, unidentified vandals broke into the Jewish centre in
      eastern Paris, scrawled swastikas and anti-Jewish slogans
      including "The world would be pure if there were no more Jews" and
      set the ground-floor centre ablaze, gutting it.

      The incident led the French government to declare war on racism and
      prompted a snap visit to Paris by Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan
      Shalom, who urged tougher punishment in France for the perpetrators
      of anti-Semitic acts.

      Le Figaro newspaper reported today that investigators were no longer
      treating the fire as an anti-Semitic attack, but were looking for a
      mentally unstable Jewish man who had often visited the centre.

      Last month, a 23-year-old woman who claimed she had been the victim
      of a vicious anti-Semitic assault later admitted she had made up the
      entire incident, and was given a four-month suspended sentence for
      lying about it.

      AFP
      http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/31/1093852185996.html

      For more: Quotes About Jews by Jews
      http://libreopinion.com/members/standarteslc/jewishquestion07.html

      "The Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives,
      idiots, and imbeciles." - Dr. Maurice Fishburg, Eugenic Factors in
      Jewish Life.

      Zio_Nazi Story
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeamericanow/message/12568
    • iqbalsyed2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
        --- In political_analysts@yahoogroups.com, "al_faruque"
        <al_faruque@...> wrote:

        > Welcome to Sydney Morning Herald Online.
        >
        > Jewish man arrested over arson at Paris Jewish centre
        > August 31, 2004
        >
        > French police confirmed that a man arrested in connection with
        what
        > was first believed to be an anti-Semitic arson attack on a Jewish
        > social centre a week ago was a Jewish man who had worked there.
        >
        > Police headquarters refused to identify the man taken into custody
        > in connection with the August 22 attack, but police sources said
        > investigators had been searching for a 50-year-old Jewish man who
        > frequented the centre.
        >
        > The man was "more or less homeless" and "mentally unstable", the
        > sources said.
        >
        > On August 22, unidentified vandals broke into the Jewish centre in
        > eastern Paris, scrawled swastikas and anti-Jewish slogans
        > including "The world would be pure if there were no more Jews" and
        > set the ground-floor centre ablaze, gutting it.
        >
        > The incident led the French government to declare war on racism
        and
        > prompted a snap visit to Paris by Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan
        > Shalom, who urged tougher punishment in France for the
        perpetrators
        > of anti-Semitic acts.
        >
        > Le Figaro newspaper reported today that investigators were no
        longer
        > treating the fire as an anti-Semitic attack, but were looking for
        > mentally unstable Jewish man who had often visited the centre.
        >
        > Last month, a 23-year-old woman who claimed she had been the
        victim
        > of a vicious anti-Semitic assault later admitted she had made up
        the
        > entire incident, and was given a four-month suspended sentence for
        > lying about it.
        >
        > AFP
        > http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/31/1093852185996.html
        >
        > For more: Quotes About Jews by Jews
        > http://libreopinion.com/members/standarteslc/jewishquestion07.html
        >
        > "The Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives,
        > idiots, and imbeciles." - Dr. Maurice Fishburg, Eugenic Factors in
        > Jewish Life.
        >
        > Zio_Nazi Story
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeamericanow/message/12568

        I am not interested in your messages. Pls. delete my name from your
        list.
        Thanks.
        Iqbal Syed 2000@...
      • Rajani Shiv
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
          Jews bombing themselves to blame others. Hindu fanatics doing it in India. Poor Peace Loving Muslims. Media says it is all the work of Muslims. Muslims are truly peace loving

          <al_faruque@ ...> wrote:

          > Welcome to Sydney Morning Herald Online.
          >
          > Jewish man arrested over arson at Paris Jewish centre
          > August 31, 2004
          >
          > French police confirmed that a man arrested in connection with
          what
          > was first believed to be an anti-Semitic arson attack on a Jewish
          > social centre a week ago was a Jewish man who had worked there.
          >
          > Police headquarters refused to identify the man taken into custody
          > in connection with the August 22 attack, but police sources said
          > investigators had been searching for a 50-year-old Jewish man who
          > frequented the centre.
          >
          > The man was "more or less homeless" and "mentally unstable", the
          > sources said.
          >
          > On August 22, unidentified vandals broke into the Jewish centre in
          > eastern Paris, scrawled swastikas and anti-Jewish slogans
          > including "The world would be pure if there were no more Jews" and
          > set the ground-floor centre ablaze, gutting it.
          >
          > The incident led the French government to declare war on racism
          and
          > prompted a snap visit to Paris by Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan
          > Shalom, who urged tougher punishment in France for the
          perpetrators
          > of anti-Semitic acts.
          >
          > Le Figaro newspaper reported today that investigators were no
          longer
          > treating the fire as an anti-Semitic attack, but were looking for
          > mentally unstable Jewish man who had often visited the centre.
          >
          > Last month, a 23-year-old woman who claimed she had been the
          victim
          > of a vicious anti-Semitic assault later admitted she had made up
          the
          > entire incident, and was given a four-month suspended sentence for
          > lying about it.
          >
          > AFP
          > http://smh.com. au/articles/ 2004/08/31/ 1093852185996. html
          >
          > For more: Quotes About Jews by Jews
          > http://libreopinion .com/members/ standarteslc/ jewishquestion07 .html
          >
          > "The Jews have a disproportionate number of mental defectives,
          > idiots, and imbeciles." - Dr. Maurice Fishburg, Eugenic Factors in
          > Jewish Life.
          >
          > Zio_Nazi Story
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/freeameric anow/message/ 12568

          I am not interested in your messages. Pls. delete my name from your
          list.
          Thanks.
          Iqbal Syed 2000@.... uk

          Rajani

        • sanjeev kulkarni
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
            Very good sense of humour. We occassionally need this
            kind of jokes to escape boredome.

            Sanjeev

            http://in.answers.yahoo.com/