48015Bismillahnews.in : India for sale continues in NDA - 2.Regime of MODI an extension of PV Narasimha Rao regime of 1991-Vajpayee regime of 96,98,99 and Manmohan regimes of 2004,2009.

  • ahmedsohail siddiqui
    Jun 1, 2014

      India for sale continues in NDA - 2. Regime of MODI an extension of PV Narasimha Rao regime of 1991-Vajpayee regime of 96,98,99 and Manmohan regimes of 2004,2009.
      [Bismillahnews.in-02-06-14-New Delhi-Sohail Siddiqui] India for sale continues in NDA - 2 regime of MODI an extension of PV Narasimha Rao regime of 1991-Vajpayee regime of 96,98,99 and Manmohan regimes of 2004,2009. Loot India is non - stop by all the Brahman political parties in the name of liberalisation and reforms. Below is a letter written to then PM Vajpayee in 2000 by Sangh/BJP ideologue Mr.K.R.Malkani [Former governor Pondicherry] expressing his concerns.He has specifically mentioned how Modern foods was thrown to MNC for peanuts by the present Finance and Defence minister Arun Jaitly.He plans to throw open the Indian defence Industry to MNC's for 100% FDI,why ?
      Do we need Arms ? or education for all, work for all, health care for all ? Constant increase in Arms budget since Kalam was made President of India by earlier NDA regime is worry some ? Arms trade help few rich corporated owned by Israel not the poor Indians or our economy.Do we need to militarise to lead the world ? This militarisation is a pathetic concept straight out of Ramayana,Mahabharata...the books of Manuwadi's who relate glory to wars and armies...? America under Bush-1 and 2 tried to play this Nationalism-religion-army card ...it is for all to see what happened ? how the world economic growth has come to hault.India would be falling in the trap of these sinking economies of Europe and US/Israel which wants India to militarise heavily[False Pak-China terror threats ] to feed its Arms industry and sinking economies.India wants energy for growth of its industries which from the days of Rao has been sabotaged by playing Terror threats to direct Gas pipeline from Iran ? who does not want this cheap gas to reach India ? Who is against peace in the region ?
      The economic giants controlled by US/Israeli/European/Russian corporates are against this direct pipe line with Iran.Hence terror threat is being sponsored by these corporates,you must have heard of Blackwaters - a private security organisation of ex-US army officers which is paid in billion of dollars by US government to carry on false flag terror operations in entire middle east,Pakistan,Afghanistan and keep live the threat of terror so that countries do not take control of natural resources to benefit their people.NGO's in India are funded by foreign sources to carry on Islamophobia-terror propaganda to justify increase in Indian defence budgets.Few beheading fake videos sent by these MNC's have pushed our defence budgets to few lakh crores annually.This exercise continue's and our citizens remain uneducated job less, die of hunger,poverty,lack of sanitation and health services,but the business/politics of blind Nationalism flourishes.Please read the below letter and share it in large numbers so that it reaches every Indian.
      --
      Ahmed Sohail Siddiqui
      Chief Editor, www.bismillahnews.in