47525Re: Vatican created Islam

  • niyas abbas
    Dec 28, 2013
      I hope Colombo Telegraph will forward this to Sharmini Serasinghe ...

      Sharmini Serasinghe has written an excellent piece of truth which I have been highlighting the Buddhists for a decade and more ... Many appreciated it and some abused me and my religion for it ... Its a long article ... let me give some highlights here .... Even if Sharmini couldn't recognize those true Buddhist principles are only practiced under Islam today .... whether it be caste system or idol free worship ... My comments are in RED >>>

      Mahavamsa Highlights ….
      Wonder if ours might have been a wiser, and a more ‘humane’ society, had our ‘ancient’ history, been based on Aesop’s Fables, instead of  the Mahavamsa. For if not for the Mahavamsa, the Sinhalese may not have been endowed, with the reputation, of “Sinhalaya Modaya (The Sinhalese are Fools)”!

      For this reason ISlam preserved its scripture without a single letter being changed ... A unique fete accepted by friends and foes ...
      The Curse of the Caste System …. Once, the Buddha, while begging for alms, approached the house of the Brahmin, Aggikabharadvaja. The Brahmin, seeing the Buddha at a distance, shouted out: “Stay there, you shaveling, stay there you wretched monk, stay there you outcast.” The Buddha, gently asked the Brahmin: “Do you know, Brahmin, who an outcast is, and what are the conditions, that make one an outcast?”
      To the dumbstruck Brahmin, the Buddha said, “”Birth makes not a man an outcast, Birth makes not a man a Brahmin; Actions make a man an outcast, Actions make a man a Brahmin.” (Sutta-nipâta, 142)

      Prophet Muhammed said,  No Arab is superior to a non-Arab, nor a white is superor to a black ... but it is his or her piety and good actions that make one superior. There is no room for caste system among Muslims.
      Today, save a few, where does one find these wise words, of the Buddha, practiced by our Sangha, of the Mahavamsa?

      Believe nothing, in the faith of traditions,
      even though, they have been held in honor,
      for many generations, and in diverse places.

      Do not believe, a thing, because many people speak of it.
      Do not believe, in the faith, of the sages of the past.
      Do not believe, what you yourself have imagined,
      persuading yourself, that a God inspires you.

      Believe nothing, on the sole authority, of your masters and priests.
      After examination, believe what you yourself, have tested
      and found, to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.”
       The Buddha
      This is exactly refering to the Islamic teachings which are so well preserved from corruption ... One can easily examine every action of our Prophet. It is as if Buddha knew his teachings were going to be corrupted and myths such as the Mahavamsa would emerge. This is why said the Buddhists to follow Ambettha who will bring "Knowledge beyond which there would be no more knowledge ... Modesty beyond which there would be no more modesty ...  " which is refering to none other than the Quran and Islamic guidelines on modesty of Hijab, seggregation of sexes, prohibiton of sex outside marriage  etc.

      Dhana or Alms to monks …. With time, the Buddhist clergy, introduced a sense of ‘guilt’, to the Buddhist laity, that if such ‘alms-giving ceremonies’, were not held, the departed will be reborn, in ‘hell’. So once again, ‘debunking’ the Buddha’s theory, of ‘karma’ (unavoidable results, of our intentional actions), the monks carved a path of convenience, and reverence, for themselves.

      This type of feasting was existing among Muslims but it is rapidly dying off as Islam has turned more intellectualized.

      So, according to Sinhala/Mahavamsa-Buddhism, even a murderer, rapist, child molester, and others as such, could circumvent their bad ‘karma’ and be reborn in ‘heaven’, courtesy alms and gifts, offered to Buddhist monks.

      On , Muhandiram Imsid <mimsid2000@...> wrote:
      There is a Sinhala Buddhist who keeps pouring his venomous insults and abuse against Islam, the Prophet(PBUH) of Islam, Allah(Swt) and Muslims. Virtually all his posts are Hate messages. Sadly, no other Sinhala Buddhist in this forum made any effort to advice this guy. But Muslims in this Forum NEVER, even once, attacked the Buddha or Buddhism in return.

      It is time that this guy is told about real Buddhism as the saying goes, "the man who kicks while being worshipped is as much a fool as the one who worships while being kicked". There is an article by, I believe a Buddhist Sinhalese, that appeared in the Colombo Telegraph recently captioned

      Mahavamsa- An Insult To The Buddha! By Sharmini Serasinghe -

       As it is a long article, I am only giving the opening Paragraph,  the Paragraph Headings along with the url. for the article for those interested.

      Caution- The following is more suitable for the broad-minded and the wise. Others are kindly advised to pass!

      Wonder if ours might have been a wiser, and a more ‘humane’ society, had our ‘ancient’ history, been based on Aesop’s Fables, instead of the Mahavamsa. For if not for the Mahavamsa, the Sinhalese may not have been endowed, with the reputation, of “Sinhalaya Modaya (The Sinhalese are Fools)”!

      Mahavamsa Lies and Deceit

      Mahavamsa- a Sinhala-Buddhist Political Guide

      The Curse of the Caste System

      Mahavamsa Indoctrination-

      My ‘Accidents’ with Mahavamsa-Buddhism

      Teach Comparative Religion in Schools

      On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM, DrMuhammad Mukhtar Alam <nafmor08@...> wrote:
      You are getting too patronizing for Shenali ... There is nothing man made on the existence of Creator. Athiestic delusions are as much a disease as there are some having a disease of thinking themselves to be leader of Islam.
      On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Feroz <fda1939@...> wrote:
      Beautiful Shenali.......
      My Intelligent Friends......
      Also, Not Forgetting A... Hole Idiots......

      What you have written "I CAN BELIEVE It"
      Why do I believe.....when doing my Masters
      in History at Birbeck College University of
      London I 1968 I came across some docu-
      ments . Which will NEVER be released. One
      is NOT permitted to TALK about.  Besides,
      I have forgotten what and how much have
      read.

      Briefly my history head had taken shine to
      me. On occasions he asked me to accompany
      him in restricted library parts. I was not
      allowed to take pen/paper....only to read
      what ever I liked.  As I have already said...I
      can't remember whatever I read.

      By the way....Shenali.....sorry to say....you
      shouldn't have mentioned  CARDINAL'S  Name.
      No doubt....it wasn't  intentional.

      Personally speaking.....every.....I mean....every
      RELIGION is  Man  Made. It is to CONTROL
      Masses.

      Look around you.....masses are SLAVE to their
      Cult/Religion.  Their LIFE.....Doesn't....Belong
      to Them.

      You are a Very Brave and intelligent Woman
      to WRITE.....what NO....Man...Had....Balls  to
      Write.

      Unfortunately....No.....One.... Is....Going....To
      Believe. Specially  MUSLIMS...Because, you are
      a WOMAN.  So to them, it is a Menstruated
      Dribble  from a woman.

      Please, continue writing.  Do....Not....STOP.
      Phojee

      On Tuesday, 24 December 2013, 13:35, Shenali Waduge <shenaliwaduge@...> wrote:
       http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

      "The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:
      'A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment. She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael. Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah,, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.
      'Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling." The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.
      'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

      "When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

      "The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa. The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:
      1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (true believers, which they called infidels).
      2. Protect the Augustinian Monks and Roman Catholics.
      3. Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican.
      "As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous - Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial! The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.
      The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling "His Holiness" an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah and now they turned toward Europe. Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries.
      "The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope. He wouldn't think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.
      "The pope raised up his armies and called them crusades to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe. The crusades lasted centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope's hands.
      "As a result, the Muslims were allowed to occupy Turkey in a "Christian" world, and the Catholics were allowed to occupy Lebanon in the Arab world. It was also agreed that the Muslims could build mosques in Catholic countries without interference as long as Roman Catholicism could flourish Arab countries.