47510Re: Top 50 gays in the business world

  • niyas abbas
    Dec 19, 2013
      Thank God not one Muslim name is in this list of shameless goons ... all are un-believers ... How filthy these pigs are ... Thank God those two will not leave a progeny after them ..  If there was one Muslim in this list the whole world will keep pointing their finger at him ... Do you know why ... It's because a Muslim is considered pure and clean ... by the very people who wait for a chance to tarnish it ....

      Our esteemed Sheikh (Shaheed) Osama Bin Laden explained it beautifully ... Muslims are like a pure white cloth ... if a tiny drop of dirt touches it ... it is rather prominent ... If it's a dirty cloth, then, no one notices another patch of dirt on it.

      When a fifty year old legally marries a 16 year old girl it is world news 24 x7 as if that man has committed a huge crime ... but when a fifty year old non-Muslim rapes a 6 year old, it is a tiny one time news in an inside page of a newspaper. Whom are you deceiving? Allah is watching all these and keeping count of it.

      With all these propaganda by main stream media ... did you think why Islam is spreading like wild fire ... I mean Islam is indeed the most popular spiritual destiny of the westerner ... women in particular .... its because the western women find SECURITY and DIGNITY inside Islam. Her rights are fully recognized .... Her bare body is not put on sale by men ... ... Islam is much more than the lies media keep portraying against it deceiving the innocent people. Yet when Allah wills they are guided in to Islam making it the fastest growing religion in the world for the past 1400 years. Today one in every four is a Muslim or a Muslimah. Soon it will be one in three and then every other will be a Muslim Insha Allah, whether you like it or not ... So you can be on the right side to enjoy that fete instead of burning looking at it from outside.

      Say the Shahadah and taste the fruits of true belief in your Creator and Lord and receive the guidance through His revelation. Only then will you realize the life of reality ... with the prospect of saving oneself from the sure Hellfire and become eligible to inherit The Jennah for Eternity. I know you will say this is all myth ... it is because you don't believe in your own scripture which explicitly describes these two entities in no uncertain terms.

      So I invite you to join in the joy of being a humble, modest, down to earth Muslim. Had Buddha been living in this era there is no doubt he would be a happy follower of the Prophet of Islam whom he called as "Ambettha" in his scripture. He said he will come with knowledge beyond which would be no more knowledge ... (which is Quran) ... then he siad, "He will bring forth ultimate in modesty." which is Hijab, Niqab, Jilbab, non mixng of sexes, no sex outside marriage, no dating, no walking for women making noise in her feet  etc. Budddha said this too and prescribed it for Buddhists but no Buddhist cares for it ... but when a Muslimah practices it, you Buddhists scream and  disgrace her ... Gnanasara Thero gets on to a stage does break dance in his saffron robes.  Don't you think by this you are only disgracing Buddha? Yes indeed! I don't need an answer form you.

      So my friends, grow up ... your religion according to the advise of Buddha is indeed ISLAM. Embrace it! It doesn't make a difference to Islam if you don't embrace it ... but it makes a difference to you and your family.

      Remember I am not boasting about Islam ... I am trying to show you the reality of the state of Buddhism today ... it has been tarnished beyond recognition of the great teachings of Buddha for whom I have great respect. Only Muslims up hold his teachings of Panchaseela. I am proud to say that through the sober behaviour of Muslims today the dignity of Buddha has been preserved in Sri Lanka. Hardly a Buddhist can claim this status today, not Gnanasara or his sword yeilding gang of monks ... spreading

      Niyas

      On Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 16:39, Sifar Jaward <sifarjaward@...> wrote:
      For months here at OUTstanding we have been asking for nominations for Role Models to be featured in our Top 50 OUTstanding in Business List. Published in a global supplement in the Financial Times, this list recognises the huge number of LGBT leaders who are proving the true value of authentic leadership.

      Ranking
      Name
      Company
      Job Title
      1
      Antonio Simoes
      HSBC
      Head UK and Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management Europe, HSBC.
      2
      Beth Brooke
      EY
      Global Vice Chair, Public Policy
      3
      Paul Reed
      BP IST
      CEO
      4
      Joseph Evangelisti
      JPMorgan Chase & Co.
      Chief Communications Officer
      5
      Lord Allen of Kensington
      2 Sisters Food Group, ISS, Global Radio, Endemol
      Chair
      6
      Claudia Brind-Woody
      IBM
      Vice President & Managing Director, Global Intellectual Property Licensing
      7
      Colin Walsh
      AMEX
      Executive VP, Proprietary Card Services
      8
      Robert Hanson
      American Eagle Outfitters
      CEO
      9
      Anthony Watson
      Barclays Bank PLC
      Managing Director & Chief Information Officer, Europe Middle East Retail & Business Banking
      10
      Mary Jo Abler
      3M Unitek
      President
      11
      Robert 'Bob' Greenblatt
      NBC Entertainment
      Chairman
      12
      Sara Geater
      FremantleMedia UK
      CEO
      13
      Patrick Rowe
      Accenture
      Associate General Counsel
      14
      Pierre Landy
      Yahoo!
      Deputy General Counsel
      15
      Angela Darlington
      Aviva UK Life
      Chief Risk Officer
      16
      Richard Beaven
      Lloyds Insurance
      Operations Director
      17
      Dave Bradley
      QinetiQ
      Group HR Director
      18
      Liz Bingham
      EY
      Managing Partner - People UK & Ireland
      19
      Robert Kerse
      Circle Housing
      Executive Director, Finance
      20
      Marianne Roling
      Microsoft Corporation
      Managing Director Consumer Telco
      21
      Jan Gooding
      Aviva plc
      Group Brand Director
      22
      Alison McFadyen
      Standard Chartered Bank
      Programme Director, Sustainability
      23
      Steven Tallman
      Bain & Company
      Partner and VP of Global Operations
      24
      Andrew Park
      Tate & Lyle
      Senior Vice President People Support & Excellence
      25
      Rachel Harper
      BP
      Director of Internal Audit (R&M)
      26
      Vincent Francois
      Societe Generale
      Regional Head of Audit
      27
      Charles A. Myers
      Evercore Partners
      Senior Managing Director
      28
      Susie Scher
      Goldman Sachs
      Managing Director, Americas Financing Group
      29
      Michael Brunt
      The Economist
      Senior Vice President, Head of Circulation, Americas and Global Head of Marketing, Economist Digital
      30
      Lord Guy Black
      Telegraph Media Group
      Executive Director
      31
      Ken Mehlman
      KKR
      Head of Global Public Affairs
      32
      Neil Bentley
      CBI
      Deputy Director General and COO
      33
      Margaret Stumpp
      QMa
      Senior Advisor
      34
      Jacqueline Davies
      Financial Conduct Authority
      HR Director
      35
      Justin D'Agostino
      Herbert Smith Freehills
      Managing Partner, Head of Greater China office
      36
      Daniel Winterfeldt
      CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
      Head of International Capital Markets
      37
      Scott McGregor
      Camco Clean Energy
      CEO
      38
      Ronnie West
      Barclaycard
      HR Director
      39
      Mark Palmer-Edgecumbe
      Google
      Head of Diversity, EMEA
      40
      Matthew Flood
      Balfour Beatty plc
      General Counsel and Divisional Manager - Services Division
      41
      Julia Hoggett
      Bank of America Merrill Lynch
      Head of Short Term Fixed Income Origination, Covered Bonds and FIG Flow Financing EMEA
      42
      Emma Goodford
      Knight Frank
      Proprietary Partner & Head of National Offices
      43
      Tim Baxter
      Standard Chartered Bank
      Group Head of Corporate Communications
      44
      Russel Martin
      Lloyds Banking Group
      HR Director - Retail & Insurance
      45
      Harry Rich
      RIBA
      CEO
      46
      Jeffrey Krogh
      BNP Paribas
      Managing Director, Media & Telecom Finance, CIB
      47
      Darren Towers
      EDF Energy
      Head of Sustainability
      48
      Barnaby Dawe
      HarperCollins Publishers
      Chief Marketing Officer
      49
      Svetlana Omelchenko
      Coty Inc.
      Vice-President, Global Marketing Insights
      50
      Gerwin Janssen
      L'Oréal Paris, Skin Care at L'Oréal USA
      VP of Marketing
      The criteria used for our list was more than just being LGBT. We wanted to highlight those

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic