Re: Cia+Mossad>Google=Pentagon Targets Iran(STORY PULLED)

  • grimalkin_q
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I simply put all the keywords from news.google, went to google.com, put 'em=
      all in and clicked on "I'm feeling lucky" --- *most* news stories can be fo=
      und somewhere on the Net, and in the rare case not, usually someone's posted=
      it in groups.google.

      Here's your article:
      http://www.propagandamatrix.com/230903nukeplants.html

      --- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, Tom Mooney <frnthlthg@y...> wrot=