KERRY'S FREUDIAN SLIP: CONDUCT TERRORIST OPERATIONS!!!

  • civl ecco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004

      KERRY'S FREUDIAN SLIP: CONDUCT TERRORIST OPERATIONS!!!

      Posted By: PROZZAK <Send E-Mail>
      Date: Friday, 30 July 2004, 4:45 p.m.

      I have watched the video over and over again. It appears that Kerry's slip of the tongue was much more than just a slip. Just as Blair descriped WMD as "weapons of mass distraction", Kerry is no dummy, just an honest politician trying to lie his best.

      The BIGGEST QUESTION which comes to mind is that of CENSORSHIP!!! We have a clear example of censorship where what the man actually said on camera is NOT transcribed into official documents! This censorship has continued throughout the Bush regime and now begins anew in the Kerry campaign. History does not have to be rewritten years later, it is being altered within minutes of a dialogue taking place.

      CENSORSHIP LIVES!!

      BE AWARE, BE ALERT, TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

      Kerry's Freudian Slip: "We will double our special forces to conduct terrorist operations..."

      Dear Alex, I could not believe what I heard with my own ears. John Kerry said this during his speech at the DNC on Thursday evening July 29th, at approximately 10 : 32 EDT: "We will double our special forces to conduct terrorist operations..." then he corrected his freudian slip.

      I am sure that you or one of your other aware listeners caught this but just in case you did not I wanted to alert you. It will probably be deleted out of the official transcript of the speech.

      For the complete article and links to the actual video of Kerry's Freudian slip which has been CENSORED from the transcripts please click on the following link:

      http://infowars.com/print/ps/kerry_terrorist_plans.htm

      Do you Yahoo!?