Re: [political-research] Sibel Edmonds: Help me put Perle and Feith in jail

  • Sean McBride
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
      What are the odds that Henry Waxman would zero in on Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and Marc Grossman as villains and criminals?  What factors are in play here?  What interests?  What emotional loyalties?

      No doubt you noticed that the Israel lobby just gutted Democratic efforts to put the brakes on Bush's drive towards a war with Iran.

      The Democratic Party is *MORE* corrupt and compromised than the Republican Party.  It is absolutely pathetic and spineless, and not worth wasting an instant of effort on.

      Barack Obama presently is being battered into shape by those who control the purse strings of the Democrats.  But no matter what he does, they will probably never forgive him for his previous ideological deviations, and will do doubt bring him down with the cooperation of their allies in the mainstream media.

      What's going on is an open book; the emperor has no clothes; but few dare to comment on the situation.  By the time the damage has become so great that many influential people will be forced to comment and resist, loudly and vigorously, it will be too late to restore the United States to its former glory.  We are witnessing the destruction of America as we speak.

      By the way, pointers to high-quality DU topics and threads are always welcome here.  Your 9/11 anthrax attacks thread was most educational, in terms of the feebleness of the response from the OCTers.

      tim_howells_1000 <timothy.howells@...> wrote:
      Speaking of interesting DU threads ...
      Sibel Edmonds: Help me put Perle and Feith in jail
       ... wouldn't that be nice.

    • tim_howells_1000
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007

        Sean McBride ..> wrote:

        By the way, pointers to high-quality DU topics and threads are always welcome here. Your 9/11 anthrax attacks thread was most educational, in terms of the feebleness of the response from the OCTers.

        Yeah - they mostly just refuse to engage in dialog at all unless they can get a flame war going on no-planes or controlled demolition.  The case for CD is very strong, of course, but in this case they can try a snow job.  Re anthrax etc - they just try to ignore it and if really pressed they say that it has nothing to do with September 11!  How these guys can look at themselves in the mirror every morning is beyond my comprehension.

        I notice that there is an astralroamer on DU now though who has been much more successful than I in engaging them in a dialog at least.  Obviously these guys are highly motivated by the political implications, so starting a dialog about PNAC etc. was a good idea.

        I started one thread recently that brings together several previous threads and has pointers on to them:

        This is how it was done

        Tim

        <

        > What are the odds that Henry Waxman would zero in on Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and Marc Grossman as villains and criminals? What factors are in play here? What interests? What emotional loyalties?
        >
        > No doubt you noticed that the Israel lobby just gutted Democratic efforts to put the brakes on Bush's drive towards a war with Iran.
        >
        > The Democratic Party is *MORE* corrupt and compromised than the Republican Party. It is absolutely pathetic and spineless, and not worth wasting an instant of effort on.
        >
        > Barack Obama presently is being battered into shape by those who control the purse strings of the Democrats. But no matter what he does, they will probably never forgive him for his previous ideological deviations, and will do doubt bring him down with the cooperation of their allies in the mainstream media.
        >
        > What's going on is an open book; the emperor has no clothes; but few dare to comment on the situation. By the time the damage has become so great that many influential people will be forced to comment and resist, loudly and vigorously, it will be too late to restore the United States to its former glory. We are witnessing the destruction of America as we speak.
        >
        > By the way, pointers to high-quality DU topics and threads are always welcome here. Your 9/11 anthrax attacks thread was most educational, in terms of the feebleness of the response from the OCTers.
        >

        > tim_howells_1000 timothy.howells@... wrote:
        > Speaking of interesting DU threads ...
        > Sibel Edmonds: Help me put Perle and Feith in jail
        > ... wouldn't that be nice.

      • Sean McBride
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
          That was also a good post -- This is how it was done.

          The motives and agenda of most of the militant defenders of the official story are quite obvious -- they are part of the op.  Not the 9/11 op itself, of course, but the overall political op which 9/11 was designed to enable.  God, this stuff is so blatant, so in one's face, that I don't know how anyone can miss it.  But it turns out that many Americans can't see outside the world model presented by Fox News.  They don't know the academic journals, books and channels behind the scenes which lay the entire op to view and expose the machinery of the manipulators.  When George W. Bush was at Yale and Harvard, clearly he didn't take the trouble to read Commentary or any political journals of substance.  He's a babe in the woods still, and always will be, blissfully unacquainted with the origins of the script that has been implanted in his head.

          Some of us do know these materials -- which may be more a curse than a blessing, in terms of one's serenity and sense of well-being.