Still on Hold

  • Sean McBride
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      I spent a wonderful week in Key Biscayne, absorbing the ocean breezes, sunlight and 80 degree days, and since then I haven't been in a mood to break the magical spell with worrying about many of the disturbing controversies that are roiling American politics.  So, for the time being, this group is on hold.  When my intellectual curiosity kicks in again about the group's topics, as it inevitably will, group activity will resume.