Bloglines - More Libby-Rich Information

  • smcbride2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Bloglines user SeanMcBride (smcbride2@...) has sent this item to you.

      Gorilla in the Room
      We await the return of the Gorilla

      E-mail info, tips, questions or suggestions to girtips {at} yahoo . com

      More Libby-Rich Information

      By Brian

      Steve Sailer has more on the Libby-Rich connection.

      As I pointed out on Friday, you can make a lot of money being a mob lawyer, but in return you normally have to sacrifice your ambitions for positions of power and trust in the government. Nobody would allow John Gotti's lawyer to become "Dick Cheney's Dick Cheney," but, until very recently, there were few vocal objections to I. Lewis Libby, the long-time lawyer for world-class mobster Marc Rich, being a key player in the White House for the last half decade. Why the double standard?

      Also, the Forward has noted the relationship between the ADL and Mark Rich:

      Prominent individuals associated with Birthright Israel wrote to the president urging him to pardon Rich. So did the ADL's national director, Abraham Foxman, whose organization received $250,000 from Rich. Foxman later declared at a press conference that it had "probably" been a mistake to lobby Clinton for the pardon...

      Read the entire entry at Steve's blog here