Re: Bloglines - Jay Rosen: Judith Miller and Her Times

  • LeaNder
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      --- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, smcbride2@y... wrote:

      Reading all the comments and watching the confusion concerning the
      events in the Judith-Miller-case I have to admit, my suspicion grows
      that the whole series of events probably has been planned by Elena
      Benador, who advises Richard Perle among others. With this idea in
      mind I consulted the net.

      And here we go:

      http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Judith_Miller

      Miller and Mylroie have both been clients of Eleana Benador, whose PR
      firm has represented many leading pro-war figures that have appeared
      prominently on television and in other public venues. She has also
      worked closely and uncritically with Ahmed Chalabi, the head of the
      Iraqi National Congress, in developing her reports on Iraq. In a May
      2003 e-mail message, Miller stated that Chalabi "has provided most of
      the front page exclusives on [alleged Iraqi weapons of mass
      destruction] to our paper."

      -b
    • Sean McBride
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Good catch on Eleanor Benador -- she is definitely a key player in the neoconservative conspiracy which has hijacked the American government on behalf of extremist forces in Israel.

        We now definitely know that Arthur Sulzberger Jr., the owner of the New York Times, is an important player in that conspiracy.  He may be a more significant factor than Benador, because he is much wealthier and more powerful than Benador.  Follow the money to the top of the food chain.  This operation is controlled by fewer than 25 billionaires.

        (In the process of protecting Judith Miller's operation, Sulzberger has inflicted enormous permanent damage on the New York Times.  The once respected Times has become a laughingstock and an object of contempt because of the oily and weaselly way it has handled the Miller affair.  Sulzberger played a central role in lying the United States into the disastrous Iraq War.  He provided a platform for Miller, and, indirectly, Laurie Mylroie.)