Democrats & The NEA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      Friends,
      While union members can be Republicans, they are
      generally on the Democratic side.The National
      Education Association (NEA)no doubt tends to favor the
      Democrats with some probable exceptions.Clearly the
      voucher program touted by many Republicans gains the
      GOP few supporters among its members.There is a
      Democratic NEA group.Go to
      <http://www.neademocrats.org>, for more information.

      =====
      NOTE:I don't have a computer at home, it may take awhile for me to respond.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/