Mayors of Providence Portraits

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013
      The Political Graveyard Discussion Group:
        The Providence Journal www.projo.com and www.providencejournal.com
      has a story on restoration of portraits of Providence, R.I., Mayors.
      They have a video which I have not seen. Thomas Arthur Doyle and Elisha Dyer, Jr.,
      were both Freemasons. Doyle was a statewide Masonic leader in Rhode Island.
       Sharing this with contacts under "Bcc:". If Larry wishes me not to use "Bcc:", I will do
      that in these postings. The cornerstone of the Providence City Hall was laid in a Masonic
      ceremony.
      Member, Hopkinton, R.I., Town Council
      Grand Historian, Grand Royal Arch Chapter of R.I. (Masonic)

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230