Harlow-Russo

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
        For The Political Graveyard  Walter E. Harlow died on January 20, 1962. Joseph Russo who
       succeeded him electedMarch 12, 1962. At time of death Mr. Harlow was State Representative
      for Hopkinton. This was before the impact of the one man, one vote ruling on R.I. legislative districts.
       I just got this death and election information from Tom Evans, State Librarian at the R.I. State House.
      Requested this information  in regards to a Facebook discussion and will post something there momentarily.

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230