Steven Hartford

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
       Steven Hartford, has resigned as Town Manager of Westerly, Rhode Island. He is a former Rhode Island State Senate nominee, running as a Democrat.I have not read by heard about it today and saw headlines in The Westerly Sun http://www.thewesterlysun.com/ ,. Westerly has a council-manager form of government. Town and city managers are not an easy job. Will read about it after I end his. It is my understanding he had mixed support on the town council.

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230