RE: [political-graveyard] Re: Cause of death

  • Judy Gafford
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
      I have began an Obit WIKI at my job at a local library. I enter the obits I find in my city and I always list the cause of death unless it is a suicide. Our database is from 1908 to present and I will have job security forever just entering them all. LOL I have several databases I use, plus all the printed and filed obits we have from all those years that I continue to add to as well. I try to be a sensitive as I can because I know that if people read them, they do not want gore. I also have several pages of medical terms for our Genealogy Collection. I will check and see what this means if it says. Have a blessed Day, Judy