Re: [political-graveyard] Has Someone Outside Manhattan Been Elected Mayor?

  • Dina Zalisky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2013
      abe beame in 1973 who came from brooklyn

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
        I should have known that! I remember him. I only spoken in my 60 year lifetime Rudy Giuliani. Is he the only exception? Was any from the Bronx?
        Brooklyn was independent city until merged with NYC in the late 1800s'. Brooklyn is Kings County.Manhattan is a borough of New York City and it is New York County. A small piece of New York County is inbeded into The Bronx. The northern part of the island which Manhattan was on was  "rounded off" on its northern tip. That what's caused it. It is separated from the rest of Manhattan.

        (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230

        abe beame in 1973 who came from brooklyn

        A trivia question regardless of what one thinks of Andrew Weiner, has anyone been elected New York City Mayor who was not elected living in Manhattan?

        (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230

        Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.

        Alternate E-Mail: mailto:scottbillhirst%40gmail.com