Interesting Dollar Bill with Actual Autograph, I think!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Political Graveyard Discussion Group:
       I think it is original but in getting change just before coming to the Ashaway Free Library  were I am now,  at  the Brick Oven Restaurant in Ashaway, I got a dollar bill as change,that appears to be an autographed one dollar bill with Mary Ellen Witherow actual autograph on top of her printed autograph on the bill. She was Treasurer of the U.S. during the Clinton years. Years ago I got Catalina Vasquez Villapanto, another Treasurer of the U.S., to autograph some bills with her name printed on it. Regrettably she got into legal troubles. At some point I will try o see see if this is a "true autograph" but it looks legitimate.
       In closing besides being an elected Hopkinton, R.I., Town Council member, I am heavily active in Republican politics in Rhode Island. Adding to that I am a member of the American Political Items Collectors as well as its specialty chapter Republican Political Items Collectors. If this autograph is legitimiate, what are the odds that a political collector like myself would get it in change and recognize its possible value? I do not know the value to collectors.
        Like "Larry" Kestenbaum, I am also a Grange member. I am Master of New London County, (Connecticut ), Pomona Grange No. 6, P.of H., in nearby Connecticut. Lawrence "Larry" Kestenbaum, belongs an lives in Michigan.

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230