Re: [political-graveyard] Has Someone Outside Manhattan Been El ected Mayor?

  • Joe Galu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2013
      Scott,

      Abe Beame was from Brooklyn

      Bill O’Dwyer was a former DA from Brooklyn.

      Impelliteri (never elected) was from Queens.

      I could dig back further.

      Joe Galu

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 7:54 AM
        Scott Bill Hurst,

        How ’bout Abe Beame, How about William O’Dwyer??? How many times do I have to msg you with this?

        Impellitieri was from Queens, but he was never elected.e

        Joe Galu