Barbara Leonard and Richard Johnson

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
       Former Rhode Island Secretary of State Barbara Leonard has died. Also former R.I. State Representative Richard Johnson. You can do a search for them on Legacy.Com www.legacy.com ,.
       Mrs. Leonard lost to incumbent U.S. Sen. Claiborne Pell. She defeated incumbent R.I. Secretary of State Kathleen Connell and she herself was defeated by State Rep. James "Jim" Langevin for that office. Langevin is now U.S. Rep. from R.I.'s Second District.

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230