Re: [political-graveyard] Tim Russert and Me in 1992

  • Gene Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Apparently you can't send attachments. That's a option in Management that must be changed by a group moderator. One of the options is to exclude attachments from emails, but allow them to be viewed on the group message page.

      Gene

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        Thanks, Gene.
         Been in contact with Darlene Starman from Nebraska. Knew her from my Young Republican days. She was an Alternate Delegate last year to RNC,. Sharing with her through "Bcc:". Darlene pointed out to me she is on Te Political Graveyard web site.