Morphis Jamiel, 1921-2013 Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
       Sharing this with some press contacts and others in my e-mail address book.
       Morphis Jamiel called "Mo"  is listed already on The Political Graveyard web site.
       "Mo" has the longest resume` of anyone I personally know. He was State Senator from the Town of Warren before the implementation of the "one man, one vote" ruling in Rhode Island. He later served in the R.I. House of Representatives from a district, I will get you the number. This was after the "one man, one vote, ruling was implemented."  He was elected to the R.I. State Senate as an independent endorsed by Republican party. He served in the R.I. House as a Democrat.
       I am going to do a thing on Freemasonry as a suggestion for The Political Graveyard http://politicalgraveyard.com  web site. Freemasonry even for Masons can be confusing with various Masonic bodies/organizations. There is one error in "Mo's" listing. It would be the "Ish Sodi" Award,. that is from Cryptic Masonry or the Royal & Select Masters or Royal & Select Master Masons, part of York Rite Masonry.
       Check out www.wjsmithfh.com/book-of-memories/1478712/Jamiel-Morphis/obituary.php ,.
      William J. Smith an undertaker at one time was a R.I. state legislator from Warren.
       Among Mr. Jamiel's affiliations is the Odd Fellows. This group is not a Masonic organization although many Masons belong to it.

      P.S. If above web site does not work do a search at www.wjsfh.com for Mr. Jamiel.

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230