Morphis Jamiel Has Died

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
       Morphis Jamiel who I had the pleasure of knowing through the years has died. He was a former Rhode Island State Senator and State Representative. He has a EXTREMELY LENGTHY RESUME`. I have not seen his obituary but seeing the Rhode Island Manual and the Rhode Island Freemason in the past it is very long.
       Best resource would be Legacy.Com www.legacy.com and The Providence Journal www.projo.com .
       FYI!

      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
         This obviously not available yet. I heard he died Saturday.