Property Taxes To Fund Education

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hi all...
       Off the subject but I plan to discuss an item on our three town regional school district  annual omnibus meeting January 16 on the use of property taxes to fund education. I Understand Michigan and some other states have addressed this. Contact me off this discussion group for comment at scottbillhirst@... ,. Thanks.