Comment

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
       Happy Thanksgiving to all. While we don't discuss politics in the real sense here but political history. I am concerned about the effort on the federal level not to protect the privacy of e-mail, I realize law enforcement needs information but I am concerned about potential abuse and privacy issues. Also the Conservative Political Action Conference www.cpac.org early registration fee ends December 1,2012,. There are possibilities to volunteer at this conference.