Re: [political-graveyard] My Swearing-In and Sprague Tie-In

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
      Yet again, I am looking foolish. Sent to myself and three legislators and not this discussion group. Again to the three legislators, one state senator and two state representatives.Scott.

      From: Scott Bill Hirst <scottbillhirst@...>
      To: political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 6:43 PM

      Hi!
       Note: www.sprague-database.org is the correct address , I put a comma instead of a dot.
      I have not seen it but there is a play on the younger William Sprague and his women. I did not see it performed.
       From Ralph Mohr's Rhode Island Governors book:
      William Sprague: Governor 1838 and 1839.Born: November 3,1799 and Died October 19, 1856
      His Nephew William Sprague (2ND), Born September 12, 1830 and Died September 11, 1915. Governor1860 to March 3, 1863.