New Hampshire legislator

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Congratulations to you, too!

      Larry

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Tom <telavender@...>
      Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [political-graveyard] My Town Council Re-Election 1723-1707
      To: kestenbaum@...

      I have enjoyed this group for several years now. In answer to a recent
      question about candidates from the group, I have just been elected a
      representative to the New Hampshire Legislature, representing Carroll
      County district 5.

      Tom Lavender
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
         The New Hampshire House of Representatives is the third largest elected English speaking legislative body in the world after the British House of Commons, and the U.S. House of Representatives. The only current State House I have not been in New England is Vermont. A State House is the State Capitol building, as that terminology is not universal perhaps?
         Congratulations for your election Tom!