Re: [political-graveyard] Political Uncertainty On My Race

  • Alan Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
      Scott -
      Thanks for keeping us posted. I wanted to let everyone know that
      Larry has been reelected Washtenaw County Clerk-Register of Deeds with
      over 68% of the vote. My son, who is a UM student, called me to say
      that he had voted for Larry. I have never had the chance to do that, at
      least not since high school student council days.

      -Alan Fox