Re: [political-graveyard] Larry's Race

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      Larry,
       I should have known better! Thanks for correction! BTW It is interesting Florida on the Eastern Seaboard is the only state in two time zones Eastern and Central and Oregon is the only state on the West Coast in two time zones Mountain and Pacific. Of course that does not include Alaska in multiple time zones. Hawaii is all in one, I recall?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
        Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Idaho, Oregon, Texas & Alaska also are in two time zones. Hawaii is in the same time zone as part of Alaska.

        Gene