Larry's Race

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
       I checked the Wastenaw  County, Michigan web site. This appears to be the best way to get results from that election:  http://electionresults.ewastenaw.org/nov2012/cumalativereport.html ,. Larry is running for re-election as County Clerk/Register of Deeds of that county. Rhode Island is in the Eastern Time Zone while Michigan is in Central Time Zone.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
        No, almost all of Michigan is on Eastern Time. Only the western Upper
        Peninsula (next to Wisconsin) is on Central Time.

        Larry

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
          Larry,
           I should have known better! Thanks for correction! BTW It is interesting Florida on the Eastern Seaboard is the only state in two time zones Eastern and Central and Oregon is the only state on the West Coast in two time zones Mountain and Pacific. Of course that does not include Alaska in multiple time zones. Hawaii is all in one, I recall?

          <scottbillhirst@...> wrote:
          > Hi!
          > I checked the Wastenaw County, Michigan web site. This appears to be the best way to get results from that election: http://electionresults.ewastenaw.org/nov2012/cumalativereport.html ,. Larry is running for re-election as County Clerk/Register of Deeds of that county. Rhode Island is in the Eastern Time Zone while Michigan is in Central Time Zone.
          > Regards,
          > Scott
          >
          > Scott Bill Hirst
          > 20 Maple Court
          > Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
          > (401)377-4643
          > Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.
          > Alternate E-Mail: scottbillhirst@...

        • Gene Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
            Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Idaho, Oregon, Texas & Alaska also are in two time zones. Hawaii is in the same time zone as part of Alaska.

            Gene