Hopkinton Results and Rhode Island Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
       To see if I win today go to http://www.ri.gov/election/results/2012/general_election/hopkinton/ ,. The top five get elected to the Hopkinton, Rhode Island; Town Council. For Rhode Island state results go to http://www.ri.gov/election/results/2012/general_election/ ,. That would be easier than moving from the Hopkinton listing but that should be easy too, I assume.
       Main newspaper coverage would be www.projo.com ,. Also for my race go to www.thewesterlysun.com and www.charihotimes.com . The latter comes out Thursday.