Tomorrow's Rhode Island's Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
       Tomorrow I am making my eleventh bid for a Hopkinton, Rhode Island; Town Council seat. The top five are elected, all at-large. I have won five and lost five bids.  Check out Rhode Island results at http://www.elections.state.ri.us . They do not the form up yet, for the results but it should be up no later than tomorrow at least. Perhaps tonight or afternoon? Since polls close at 8 P.M.,. I would wait until 8:45 before you see if I have won or not.
       I suspect only Larry running for County Clerk in Michigan and I are only candidates on the ballot for this election season among this discussion group?