Re: [political-graveyard] Hirst at Republican National Convention

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
      Scott, that is excellent, and we are all proud of you!

      I hope you will be able to obtain the delegate list again this year.

      Larry

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
        Larry,
         I will try to get extra one.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2012
          Larry,
           Did get several of permanent rolls. Will get one off to you.
           Either autographs or photos of notables so far, not complete list:
          Morgan Brittany,actress
          George Pataki, former N.Y. Governor
          U.S. Rep. Allen West
          Jan Brewer, Arizona Governor
          Former U.S. House Speakers Gingrich and Hastert
          Bob McDonnell, Virginia Governor
          U.S. Rep. Chris Smith, New Jersey
           I taped a short thing for Conan O'Brien last night. Had to sign a release. Airing tonight.

          From: Lawrence Kestenbaum <kestenbaum@...>
          To: political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 1:25 PM