Connecticut & Rhode Island Prmaries

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      Hi!
       Since I am a candidate for Romney delegate in the Second Congressional District in Rhode Island today, you can check vote totals this evening going to http://www.ri.gov/election/results/2012/presidential_preference_primary/ ,. The best part to check is delegate summary on right of screen. I assume if I get in the top eight or ten of the 13 Romney delegates in my district, I likely will be an delegate or alternate. Since I do not know how individual delegates will do or percentages of Presidential Candidates as Rhode Island is NOT a winner take all state. 15% is required to get any delegates and alternate delegates.
       The Second Congressional District of Rhode Island includes the following: Washington County: New Shoreham, (a.k.a. Block Island), Narragansett, Exeter, North Kingstown; South Kingstown; Westerly,Charlestown, Richmond, and my hometown of Hopkinton; Kent County:East Greenwich, West Greenwich,Coventry, West Warwick, and Warwick; and part of Providence County: Glocester,Foster, Scituate, Johnston, Cranston, and part of Providence. Sorry I did not list them alphabetically.
       To check Connecticut primary information for today. Start at www.ct.gov/SOTS/ ,.