May 2001 statistics

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1 1:56 PM
      Well, it appears that May, 2001 was the first one million hit month for
      The Political Graveyard. File hits in May were 1,128,538.

      See traffic statistics updated through May 31 at
      http://politicalgraveyard.com/stats-2001.html

      June statistics are delayed because of a change in the way the logs are
      stored. I'm working on it...

      Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
      Ebay Page, http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/potifos/
      Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1 2:01 PM
        I should have mentioned in the last message that The Political Graveyard
        opened to the public five years ago today: July 1, 1996.