New Hampshire Filings

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
         New Hampshire filings for the Presidential primary ended yesterday. Check out http://www.sos.nh.gov/ ,. New Hampshire allows you to run for Vice President in the primary. Has this now been changed? Did not notice it on line. I apologize that just sent out the e-mail with nothing in it.
         On The Democratic side I saw Vermin Supreme outside the GOP National Convention in St. Paul in 2008. Randall Terry is the well known anti-abortion/pro-life personality, also running as a Democrat.