Re: [political-graveyard] NEED FEEDBACK: new format for TPG county pages

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
      Yes! I am planning to add pictures, but I can't do it at my current web host.

      The problem is that Hostmonster has a limit of 50,000 files, and just
      the main web site html files are over 100,000. So I need a new host
      with no file limit.

      The other question, which I have been working on, is how to format and
      position politician portraits, say, in the alphabetic index.

      See these test pages, for examples:

      Samuel Van Sant on this page:
      http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test2.html

      Aaron T. Bliss on this page:
      http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test1.html

      Luren D. Dickinson on this page (showing possibility of two or more
      portraits per entry):
      http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test3.html

      Benjamin Franklin Bledsoe on this page:
      http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test6.html

      Any comments or suggestions you may have would be welcome!

      Larry

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
         Do the best you can do. The site will never be complete as the information is way too much that really never will be included let alone photographs or other likenesses.
         Thanks for what you do!