RE: [political-graveyard] NEED FEEDBACK: new format for TPG county pages

  • Pat Flynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
      Lawrence,

      Would it be possible for you to have pictures of some politicians on the site ?

      Visit Your Group

      Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest � Unsubscribe � Terms of Use

      .

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
        Yes! I am planning to add pictures, but I can't do it at my current web host.

        The problem is that Hostmonster has a limit of 50,000 files, and just
        the main web site html files are over 100,000. So I need a new host
        with no file limit.

        The other question, which I have been working on, is how to format and
        position politician portraits, say, in the alphabetic index.

        See these test pages, for examples:

        Samuel Van Sant on this page:
        http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test2.html

        Aaron T. Bliss on this page:
        http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test1.html

        Luren D. Dickinson on this page (showing possibility of two or more
        portraits per entry):
        http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test3.html

        Benjamin Franklin Bledsoe on this page:
        http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/test6.html

        Any comments or suggestions you may have would be welcome!

        Larry

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
           Do the best you can do. The site will never be complete as the information is way too much that really never will be included let alone photographs or other likenesses.
           Thanks for what you do!