R.I. Candidate Filings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi!
       Candidates are filing for local offices in R.I., until tomorrow at 4;00 P.M.,. Party State Chairs can fill vacancies the following day and where candidates withdraw from race later.
       Check out http://sos.ri.gov//candidates/ ,.
       One interesting candidate so far Warwick resident James M. Curry filed to run for U.S. House on the First District although all of Warwick is in the Second District.
       I filed Monday as a Republican for the following:
       Town Council, Hopkinton
       The following Republican Committees:
      Town Committee, Hopkinton which is the is the governing body of the local GOP,.
       Senatorial District Committee, seven members, district 34
       Representative District Committee, five members, district 38
        I did not see the senatorial district filing I made on the web site, when I reviewed it this afternoon.