Six Degrees of Presidential History

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
       I am sharing this with my Genealogy List in "Bcc:" and Ken Rudin of National Public Radio.
       Gary Boyd Roberts has another edition of "Ancestors of American Presidents" out. Check him out being interviewed at http://www.necn.com/search/node/genealogy or do a search for Six Degrees of Presidential History at http://www.necn.com .
       Myself,I have over a dozen relationships to U.S. Presidents, the Adameses being the closest. John Adams is my third cousin,seven times removed and John Quincy Adams, my fourth cousin, six times removed. I believe this is twice!