New Hampshire State Primary Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      I learned today of the defeat of State Senator
      Bob Clegg in the New Hampshire Second
      Congressional District Republican Primary last
      month. I got familiar with Bob through the
      Huckabee effort in that state. Bob Tingle who is
      running for United States Senate from Rhode
      Island and I went to a Clegg fundraiser back in
      June in Nashua that Huckabee attended.
      For New Hampshire Primary Results go to
      http://www.sos.nh.gov/stateprimary2008/index2008.htm
      ,.