Kin of Obama.Mrs. Clinton and McCain:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      I myself are related remotely to a number of
      presidents distantly. Both Adams Presidents and
      myself are John Alden descendants. I am a member
      of the Alden Kindred of America
      http://www.alden.org ,. This relationship with
      President John Adams and myself is Third Cousin
      Seven Times removed and his son John Quincy Adams
      would be my Fourth Cousin six times removed.
      Like Hillary Clinton I have remote ties to
      Camilla Parker Bowles. I also have distant ties
      to Princess Diana. I am related to over fifteen
      U.S. Presidents some with same multiple ancestors
      and families since the 1500's/1600's. Many people
      well into the hundreds of thousands if not well
      over a million or more millions share ancestors!
      Check out
      http://www.newenglandancestors.org/about/5331.asp
      you may find it of interest. It appears I have
      remote genealogical ties with John Sidney McCain
      IV ,.