Re: Chronic problems with accessing TPG website

  • D.J. Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      I've been completely unable to access TPG (even the main
      page, "Cannot Display" error) since early yesterday morning (as of
      Thursday, 7:20a).

      --D.J.

      --- In political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence Kestenbaum"

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:19 AM, D.J. Jones <fieldmarshaldj@...> wrote:

        > I've been completely unable to access TPG (even the main
        > page, "Cannot Display" error) since early yesterday morning (as of
        > Thursday, 7:20a).

        Same here. I'm wondering if the storm last night affected it (we lost
        power for several hours, and falling tree branches knocked down our
        mailbox). Even if not, the server should be responding a lot quicker
        than it has the past week or two.

        I'll talk to Paul tonight.

        Lawrence Kestenbaum, kestenbaum@...
        Washtenaw County Clerk & Register of Deeds, http://ewashtenaw.org