Re: [political-graveyard] Advocacy Group Technology

  • Maeve Scaff
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008
      G'day Mates.

      We, Sargeant of the Lady Hel, Captaine for the Honorable Innana Ishtar, are pleased to accept the tech support of the Avian UK regulars. We are pleased to inform Marilyn his son Tristan is very much improved from his infatuation of Morganna, Marguia and Matthew but mutt is being Friske with a Rhinemaid. FOR NARNIA, even the evil NARNIA. Especially the evil Narnia. Scar tissue will be revealed for proof of fight for her right to PARTAKE of the HOST>

      celticsray <celticsray@...> wrote:
      Greetings Comrades.

      My interests may be too technical for this group but I hope to find a
      person or two who shares this interest.

      In a nutshell, I am attempting to gather information on how to set up
      a viable political advocacy group on the internet(The second part is
      more problematic)...for peanuts. In other words. I want to establish
      such a site with minimal financial outlay as in cheap.

      Any others interested in this?