Hello Group.

  • jddavis01
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hello Group. My brother turned me onto the website when he saw our
      Grandmother's name on it. Here is her original listing on the Political
      Graveyard site and an update for anybody in N.J. (especially Salem
      County) that is curious as to her current status:

      Davis, Mrs. W. Ralph — of Woodstown, Salem County
      <http://politicalgraveyard.com/geo/NJ/SA.html#LIVED> , N.J. Republican.
      Member of New Jersey Republican State Committee
      <http://politicalgraveyard.com/parties/R/NJ.html> , 1976. Female
      <http://politicalgraveyard.com/group/female.html> . Still living as of
      1976.

      Update: Mrs. W. Ralph Davis is indeed still alive in 2008. She is 96
      y.o. and in failing health as I write. She still lives on the same
      farm that her and my grandfather, W. Ralph Davis bought in 1930. For
      the past several years she has been taken care of by an assortment of
      caregivers but recently she has taken a turn for the worse and my father
      (her son) and mother, along with other family members are at her side.
      Hospice has been brought in to assist them in caring for her in the
      final days, weeks, or months. I will post further information as I
      receive it.

      Thanks.

      Jim Davis