March 4Th Rhode Island Primary

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      I am a Huckabee delegate candidate in the March
      4TH, Rhode Island Republican Presidential
      Preference Primary on Sunday, March 4TH, in the
      Second Congressional District. Voters in my
      district can vote for any nine delegate
      candidates regardless who the delegate candidates
      are running for for President or Uncommitted. On
      the Democratic side those voters can vote for
      seven delegate candidates and they are limited
      only to their Presidential choice or Uncommitted.
      For official information on the primary from
      Rhode Island State Sources:
      Check out the Rhode Island Secretary of State's
      source
      http://www.sec.state.ri.us/elections/ppp/ppp08.html
      ./If this does not work hit the primary icon/name
      on the left side of the screen.
      The Rhode Island Board of Elections web site you
      can see vote totals for this Tuesday night as
      they appear, among other information including
      some past election results. Go to
      http://www.elections.state.ri.us ,.
      I attended a Huckabee rally featuring the
      candidate last Monday evening in Warwick and made
      two trips to New Hampshire in recent months in
      regards to the Presidential campaign. This is the
      fifth time I have run for delegate in a
      Presidential Primary Election.
      Ironially, Rhode Island is one of America's most
      Democratic states but more people are running as
      Republican delegate candidates than as Democrats
      this year. Both parties have a proportional
      allocation of delegates. However Rhode Island
      Republicans have less delegates automatic or
      Super Delegates than the Democrats do.

    • Kay Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        I do not live in Rhode Island but GOOD LUCK on your coming Primary.Thanks for the e-mail.

        Kay