Web site update

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2001
      Just a brief note to let y'all know that I'm very close to running a new
      set of web pages for Political Graveyard.

      Current count of people in the database is 81,242 -- a pretty big increase
      from the 53,000-some on the main web site, but only a bit higher than the
      67,000-some on the test version which is also available online.

      I'm hoping to put this up as the regular web site at the
      politicalgraveyard.com address. However, depending on my time and energy
      in the next couple of days to check the thing, and whether I find problems
      to be concerned about, it may end up as the test version instead.

      My email is piling up a bit while I'm concentrating on getting this done.
      Apologies to everyone who is waiting to hear from me.

      Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
      Ebay Page, http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/potifos/
      Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106